Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Giddy Up!

Rylee's friend, Anna, had a birthday party a couple of weeks ago (yes, I'm late posting this as well). Rylee and Sophie were both invited to this
pink cowgirl party. They held it at Deanna Rose. An outdoor park/petting zoo/horse riding/fishing/anything else you can thing of that has to do with a farm! It was adorable. Melessa (Anna's mom) always does a fabulous job with parties and so, of course, the party turned out wonderfully. Each child had their own hat, bandana, and homemade vest. It was darling. The girls had a blast, mostly because they got to ride on a real live horse!!! It was a lot of fun!!


The Birthday Girl, Anna!!






Here are all the cowboys and cowgirls eating doughnuts and cake and looking at the fish in the pond.


The cake!









The highlight of the party was when the all the kids were able to ride on the horses!! It was a blast.















4 comments:

KAMBRIA and MATT said...

What a great idea! I bet it was so fun!

Karlee said...

VERY CUTE! I can't wait until Boston gets to have his birthday parties...don't know if I'll be that creative since I lack in that area...or maybe I could just call you for help now that I'm thinking about it!

Empress Bop Around the Clock said...

HOW FUN! What a creative, yet I'm sure an expensive birthday party! So cute too that both Rylee and Sophie were invited!

Heather said...

HOW FUN!!!! I LOVE parties and a little cow"folk" party would be a blast!