DANCING WITH THE STARS! I think this season they have some of the best people so far.
First, being LDS let me just say,"Go Marie Osmond". I love her. I'm excited to see how far she goes and I love watching her vibrant personality. She's so great. And she was probably the most modestly dressed on Monday as well!
Go Marie!

Second, being from Texas and being a huge Dallas Mavericks fan, I can't leave out our boy Mark Cuban! Although he was in the bottom two on Wednesday, I'm so glad to see him out there struttin' his stuff, even though he is a billionare and you would think this would be the last thing he would want to do. Chad will even watch it with me, but only when Cuban dances.
Go Cuban!
5 comments:
Yea! I was also excited when it came on. Jay won't watch it with me either, but it sure makes for a fun girls night! And I am very excited for you to go to Garth Brooks. Even though I had no idea you were such a huge fan. I was thinking of the CD's we had in college and I can't remember listening to Garth? Hope floats and Shania were the big one's though =) Singing to "From that Moment" doesn't quite sound the same by myself though =) I hope you have a blast at the concert!! Chad is such a good husband!
Okay, how funny. Everytime I that Shania song I totally think of you. FUnny. Anyway...yes, Garth is definetly a favorite. Probably the only singer where I know all of the songs ever made by him. Anyway, I'm definetly excited.
Didn't watch Dancing with the Stars...a little sad I didnt get to catch it this week. I DID get to watch Grey's however but I was at the Jamison's and this girl was over who had NEVER seen it before and TALKED the whole way through asking questions! Talk about ANNOYING! I'll now have to go rewatch it to really enjoy it!
I LOVE dancing with the stars....and hope Marie goes far! She's going to have to do MUCh better though, sadly! OH and as far as the Garth Brooks entry, ENJOY IT...I saw him his last year touring and it was the BEST concert EVER!!!!!
I watched Dancing with the Stars for my first time last week. I liked it all except Mark Cuban. I don't like the Mavericks or him. I hope you don't hold it against me, but I cheer for whatever team is playing against them.
Post a Comment