I know I haven't posted in quite a while. We've been in Utah for the last week and we just returned yesterday evening. So I will have some pictures up of our trip soon.
So where's these pictures we were promised? LOL The cabin is Bryan's families and we've been working on it for a few years...it's sooo fun. Oh and my last name is Brady now! :)
5 comments:
So...thanks for calling me & letting me know that you were home!! Don't even bother calling me... :)
K I'm still waiting for that oh so soon post! =)
So where's these pictures we were promised? LOL The cabin is Bryan's families and we've been working on it for a few years...it's sooo fun. Oh and my last name is Brady now! :)
ok it's quarter to 11 and your time is running short on making the deadline for your updated blog today!
It's 9 am the next morning and still no blog...it's PAST DUE KRISTIN!
Post a Comment