FINALLY! It's about TIME! I've WAITED AND WAITED! But thankyou for FINALLY putting something up! Although I still support doing "This is the way we live"--Baby Boy instead of Sara Evans! We can make those changes later....HA! But it's VERY cute! SUCH a fun weekend!
Looks like you guys had a ton of fun! Your girls are darling! How fun! How are you feeling with #3? Do you guys know what you are having yet? Love keeping up on ya! :)
5 comments:
FINALLY! It's about TIME! I've WAITED AND WAITED! But thankyou for FINALLY putting something up! Although I still support doing "This is the way we live"--Baby Boy instead of Sara Evans! We can make those changes later....HA! But it's VERY cute! SUCH a fun weekend!
pretty darling dawlin' looks like loads of fun!
Looks like you guys had a ton of fun! Your girls are darling! How fun! How are you feeling with #3? Do you guys know what you are having yet? Love keeping up on ya! :)
I concur as WELL!! I had given up on your blog, so I am glad that you told me to look at it ;)
See you soon!
I'm sooooo glad you've finally got the pics up! What a FUN trip! I wish I'd known you were here, we could've met up.
Post a Comment