Sunday, August 19, 2007

GEAUX TIGERS

LSU 's season starts August 30, playing at Mississippi State. We just got our Sports Illustrated magazine in the mail and they are currently ranked #2 under #1 USC .

We loath them entirely!!!! (Sorry Julie =))

To quote ESPN...."LSU will play USC in the BSC championship game. Tigers coach Les Miles will get his wish with a date against the Trojans in the Jan. 7 BCS National Championship Game in the Louisiana Superdome. The tigers will have the biggest SEC bite in 2007."

Oh yeah, baby!!
Show 'em up Les!! We're waitin' anxiously, can't wait for the season to start! My parents have 4 season tickets to the games and now that my sis, Kelli, is going to college (bless her heart), there are 2 extra tickets. So Chad and I are planning on attending the big Auburn game on Oct. 20. Although Florida is definetly a first pick....but it is on Conference Weekend. Bummer!!!



LSU'S 2007 FALL SCHEDULE

DATE OPPONENT
August 30 at Mississipps State
September 8 Virginia Tech
September 15 Middle Tennesse State
September 22 South Carolina
September 29 at Tulane
October 6 Florida
October 13 at Kentucky
October 20 Auburn
November 3 at Alabama...We're gonna eat you up Saban!
November 10 Louisiana Tech
November 17 at Mississippi
November 23 Arkansas

9 comments:

Karlee said...

Ok so if any one REALLY knew how much I DESPISE DANG (in my head I'm saying a different word) USC! This better be the truth because I've been waiting to slam their faces in the grass ever since '03 season when we had to "share" the National Championship...WHATEVER WHAT A BUNCH OF B.S.(again trying to refrain from using bad words)! Nothing gets to me more....just thinking about it is SERIOUSLY making my blood boil...and you've seen me when I get upset and competative and I'm not a very nice person (YES one of my weaknesses I need to work on but whatever it's not changing anytime soon)! WE ARE GOING TO STOMP ALL OVER THEM AND GRIND THEIR FACES INTO THE TERF THEM STUPID CALI BOYS! (Your friends are going to think I'm crazy...)

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

Okay, so we're REALLY big fans!

Unknown said...

It's okay, we are used to being in the minority round these parts. A casualty of leaving southern Cali! Now I know what to get that baby of yours...

A onsie that says, "I heart Matt Leinart!"

Fight On Trojans!

luvs, J

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

Oh, Julie, you are way too funny! Good one.

Chappell Family said...

Let me start off by saying "GO LSU!" Just so I don't get yelled! :) But what I really wanted to say was, CONGRATS!! Wow, 3 kiddies! That is so exciting! Your girls are darling and probably excited to have a little one around! It'll be nice to have 2 little helpers when the baby comes! CONGRATS

Mk said...

you guys are kinda crazy :)

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

That would be mostly the younger sister!!!

Dan said...

Watch out on September 8th... you heard it here first.

Durham said...

I'm a little behind on your blog Kristin, so congrats on the baby! And, is it college football time? I had no idea. --Emily