
.....IS BACK!!!!! So just in case you didn't know,
Mr. Garth Brooks is coming back!!! I am overly excited about this...and that really doesn't even begin to describe how I am feeling right now! Chad called me yesterday to ask me what I was doing on November 14th? I laughed because obviously I never plan this far in advance. He told me that on November 14th he will be taking me to the brand new Sprint Center to see GARTH BROOKS perform in CONCERT! I was over joyed with this news. I saw on the news this morning that he will emerge from retirement to do ONE concert in ONE city!!! And so he is coming to KANSAS CITY, KANSAS! Tickets go on sale next Wednesday, October 3rd! So on November 14th I will be at the Sprint Center watching the best country performer/musician ever to walk the face of the planet. I am thrilled!!
6 comments:
Yeah for you guys!! I love Garth too..have fun!
SOOO excited for this one! I'm really hoping it works out for me to get up there to see him! My husband is the bummer one who refuses to go...of course we'll just let him watch the kids. It's kind of an akward night on a Wednesday though...might be difficult with Kent's work schedule we'll see. But I'm crossing for fingers! THIS WHILE FULFILL MY DREAMS IN THE CONCERT AREA!
I AM COMPLETELY JEALOUS! I love Garth Brooks! He is definitely my favorite singer!! Have tons of fun!
So excited for you! I'm not really a huge country fan but i saw George Strait in college and it was great! I'm sure Garth is AMAZING!!! Have so much fun!!!!!
OH THAT IS SO NOT FAIR!! I know I heard this on the radio the other day and thought to myself, "I bet Kristin and Chad will definately be going to that concert!" The one concert that Garth Brooks will be putting on and it's in Kansas City where ya'll are...how perfect for you! :)
Post a Comment