Yes, I'm a little behind on writing about Rylee's first day of pre-school okay. I know! I'm behind on alot of things right now. Her first day of pre-school was a couple of weeks ago. She loves school and I'm so excited for all the new things she'll be learning this year. She had no problem walking right in to her classroom. Although her backpack was about as big as she was....and Sophie was really sad to see her go. For the first week of school, Sophie would cry when we would get ready to leave because she couldn't find her backpack, and then when we got to school she would cry because she didn't want to leave her big sis! What love!!





3 comments:
How fun! Your girls are so cute. They look so much like you. I see Chad in them too, but mostly you.
AWW! So cute! Rylee is getting so big and mature! I love it! Her backpack is a little big but it's cute that way! I LOVE her outfit and I bet she was happy to finally get to wear it! She was putting that thing on a month ago when you bought it but you had to be mean and tell her NO! HA!
Your girls are so cute! Rylee is a little you! She's adorable! so is her little sister. How do you get them to stand in one place when you are combing their hair? It's perfect!
Post a Comment