Fall Is Upon Us
Does anybody love fall as much as I do? This is my favorite time of year for sure! The crisp cool weather, the changing colors of the leaves, warm soups being made, winter clothes, jackets, hot chocolate, and maybe if we're lucky....a fire in the fireplace at night. I love the colors of fall. The reds, greens, oranges, yellows, and browns. Hence why I tried to duplicate in my blog colors (still working on that). Living in Rexburg and Dallas you don't get as beautiful a fall, because in Rexburg it gets cold too fast, and in Dallas it just seems to stay too hot for fall. BUT, Kansas has one of the most beautiful falls I have ever witnessed! There is a plus to living here! Just kidding. But it really is beautiful and I am truly grateful for this time of year! I hope enjoy the pictures.

8 comments:
It is beautiful. Nice photography. I am glad to see you posting again. As for my running, I run with my kids and my ipod. However every Wednesday I am going to start running with a friend in my ward.
Incredible color! What great pics. It's nice to see your back in the blogging world- We've missed you!
Okay- Um Yeah- I love fall too, but .... Where are you? I KNOW those weren't taken here. It hasn't happened quiet yet. And there are LOTS of pluses to living here, like me, right?
oh my heck, so beautiful! I completely agree 100%! These pictures remind me of Portland. You are right, Idaho doesn't have the prettiest Falls. Some of our trees leaves have already fallen off before they could even turn a color =(!
Shut up! It is absolutley gorgeous there! I am so jelous! I am loving fall too. The smells the colors and all the fun activities! It was awesome to see you guys also. We miss you lots and hope that Chads job will bring you closer!
You've made me completely homesick..thanks! LOL I miss those beautiful falls and all the gorgeous colors!
It looks so beautiful there! What do you mean you don't like it there? I would love to go for walk somewhere like that. It looks like you are in the movies!!!!
Wow what gorgeous photos! Fall really is such a great time!
Post a Comment