

So my dear mother sent me this website the other day and it has totally inspired me!! This photographer is amazing. So, when I saw this website, I was determi
ned to start practicing on my children. I'm nowhere near as good as this amazing lady, but hopefully with more practice I can soon get there. I took a couple pictures of Rylee and Sophie. I was more impressed with Sophie's than Rylee's, but whatever. I'm so inspired by all of you who are so good with the camera too. I will probably be going to Utah at the end of August and I told Chad that I will be making a stop into Skye's studio to get some pictures done. She is so great that I also told him I would be flying there when we have another baby so I can finally have some awesome pictures of a new little baby. I don't think he is too fond of the idea of me flying to Utah just to have picture's taken of a new baby in the future, but she really is that good that it almost makes it so worth it! She is amazing!! But, hopefully with some more practice I can soon be like her.
ned to start practicing on my children. I'm nowhere near as good as this amazing lady, but hopefully with more practice I can soon get there. I took a couple pictures of Rylee and Sophie. I was more impressed with Sophie's than Rylee's, but whatever. I'm so inspired by all of you who are so good with the camera too. I will probably be going to Utah at the end of August and I told Chad that I will be making a stop into Skye's studio to get some pictures done. She is so great that I also told him I would be flying there when we have another baby so I can finally have some awesome pictures of a new little baby. I don't think he is too fond of the idea of me flying to Utah just to have picture's taken of a new baby in the future, but she really is that good that it almost makes it so worth it! She is amazing!! But, hopefully with some more practice I can soon be like her.
4 comments:
Kristin: Gorgeous photos, but to have gorgeous photos, you gotta have gorgeous subjects to begin with! The girls are precious! Hope to see you soon!
Good job Kristin! There's a photographer here who does some similar photos, so if you want to come here instead of UT you can stay with us! Check out our friend's blog to see the photos - http://martincaseycooper.blogspot.com/2007/06/kenzie.html
Great job! they totally look professional, you are awesome and I miss you!!!!
Post a Comment