Friday, June 15, 2007
Sorry about the no posts
Okay, so I do have a good and bad excuse for not posting anything in...well...quite a while. Last month the girls and I went to Louisiana for about a week and a half. It was a lot of fun and always is. Then my sister, Kelli, drove back to Kansas with us and we had a blast while she was here! We did alot of fun stuff, and I have taken alot of pictures of our recent ventures. Now it is just trying to figure out how to shrink the size of my pictures, because they are too big! That is what I'm currently working on. So, I promise, soon I will have some things up. It will be alot of stuff, meaning as I haven't posted anything in a long time. Oh, and thanks to Karlee and Katie for the whole music thing on the blog page. That is too cool!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
thanks for your help i got it figured out! Typing while holding baby.
Kristin: Love the tunes! I just pull up The Withers blog and rock out to my hearts' content! Too Fun! Loves, J
B-O-R-I-N-G!!!!!
Hey! I love to post my pictures using slide.com or onetruemedia.com. Just FYI if you need help! -Nicole
This whole "no post" thing is getting pretty stinkin' old Kristin! What is the problem?!?! I have told you countless times that you need to burn the pictures to a cd and I'll take care of it..get on that! Haha, I will help whenever you want me to...
Umm...does having two little ones have anything to do with it in addition to all that other stuff?!? Your doing great Kristin...your blog is darling and updates every now and then is all we need! Hope all is well.
Post a Comment