Thursday, July 26, 2007

Blessing Day

What a wonderful experience to be able to be in Louisiana while Boston was being blessed! There is always a special spirit in Sacarament meeting when one of Heavenly Father's children is being blessed with the authority of the priesthood AND by their very own father. Kent did a wonderful job! Although Boston did cry the whole time, it was still a very special time. It always brings tears to my eyes to see a little baby up there being held by men who hold the priesthood. And to hear the words the father says in the blessing always touch my heart. Welcome to the world Boston!


HERE ARE SOPHIE AND RYLEE LOOKING DOWN AT THE BATON ROUGE, LOUISIANA TEMPLE!
Here are my girls on Boston's blessing day. Trying to get even a DESCENT picture of them TOGETHER is nearly impossible. They either are not smiling at all, smiling too much or not enough, or not looking in the camera. Here's an example of what I'm talking about. If any of you have any suggestions, please, fill me in.

2 comments:

Chappell Family said...

You're girls are so CUTE! But I have no idea how to get 2 kids to smile at the same time! But they are darling!

Woods: said...

Hey! I do my slideshows at www.slide.com. It's real easy and I love doing it. I also use a site called www.onetruemedia.com where I can put music behind the pictures. Let me know if you need more help! Cute girls! They are adorable!