Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Summer Dayz






Chad promised the girls that we would go swimming at the gym when he got home with Katie and Luke. If any of your children are like mine in the summer (which I'm sure they are), they could be outside or in the pool ALL DAY LONG!! When Chad got home he surprised the girls with some goggles. I was for sure they wouldn't put them on, but they totally did. I love the way the goggles squish their little faces. It's great.

We got to the gym to swim and the girls were so happy. It's so fun to see how the littlest things can make them so happy. I love them so much and it is so hard for me to see how fast they are growing up. I keep forgetting to remember to enjoy every minute of them at this age because before I know it they won't want to have anything to do with me.

I love the summer time and I love that the girls have so much opportunity to be able to go swim. They always have a blast!!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Such a fun day..we'll have to do it again!! This time, we won't let the mean lady at the front discourage our free entry!! :)

Mk said...

Such cute girls!

Melissa said...

Ahh, I want to come play too. Looks like you had a lot of fun! That really is a great pool and I love that they have life vest there to borrow.