Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Where's Waldo? Where's Sophie?



The other day Rylee came into the kitchen and asked Chad where Sophie was. He told her that he saw her go into the play room to play. Rylee quickly ran in there to find her little sister and quickly came right back out to tell us how sad she was because she wanted to play with her but she had fallen asleep. The poor thing. We had a very long day of lots of fun things and she came home and wanted so badly to play with her toys. Sophie is not one to get one toy out at a time. She loves to get every single toy the have and DUMP them out all over the floor. I guess after she had done that she was too exhausted to finish playing. We sure do love you, Sophie. Hope you had some good dreamin'.

3 comments:

Katie said...

HOLY COW!!! That is awesome...wait, weren't we over there that day? I think we were because Livi couldn't go into the playroom and she was sad...but seriously..that was an AWESOME picture and the room..is just like I remember it!!:) Especially when Livi is there too!

Melissa said...

That is so funny! My favorite part is that she is only in a diaper. I love to let them run naked in the summer. Sweet little Sophie!

Karlee said...

How I love lil Soph Soph!