Tuesday, July 31, 2007

The Order of the Pheonix

Okay, so I know that everybody is so thrilled about reading book 7 of Harry Potter. Hence, maybe why blogs have been slow lately. I know, I can't talk. I, of course, am reading Harry, but I'm a little behind. I've been hearing all the hype about the 5th movie, "The Order of the Pheonix", so I decided that maybe I should read the book before I go and see the movie. So I am currently reading it and can't put it down (except to blog, of course). I've all ready bought book 7 for cheap. And I think I'll be asking for Book 6 for my birthday. If any of you haven't read these books, I highly recommend them (KARLEE). Once you start you won't be able to put them down. PROMISE! If any of you have seen the movie all ready, you'll have to let me know what you think.

3 comments:

Devony said...

Yay Kristin I'm so glad you are reading these books! I LOVE them (can you tell?). The movie was really great, just different than the book. I thought they did a great job though. You'll have to let me know what you think of the book and the movie when you see it!

Karlee said...

Sorry Kristin, it's probably going to take alot to convince me to start reading those books...not really my style...

Melissa said...

So that's why you haven't been returning my calls. It all makes sense now. At least I hope thats why.