Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Letters from Mimi





We got home around 10 pm the other night. We stopped at the mailbox and there were two envelopes in the mail from Mimi...one for Rylee and one for Sophie. They were so excited to get a letter in the mail. They were very intense as they were opening their mail. They were excited to receive a wonderful letter and packages of stickers. Mimi knows the way to my girls hearts. If you ever want to get anything for the girls---stickers---they LOVE stickers. They each have their own little sticker books and when we go to the store they get to pick out more stickers to stick in their own little sticker books. Thanks Mimi for always thinking of the girls. We love you!

1 comment:

Karlee said...

Good job on updating! I'm VERY impressed! Now keep it up...but now that you're back home I'm sure this whole updating thing will slow down! But maybe you'll show me I'm wrong!