Okay, so I love Janie and Jack. My children probably have owned only 5 outfits each from this store (bought on sale) in their lifetime, because it's so ridiculously expensive. But I did end up going to the mall last month when all the stores were having their "need to get get rid of all summer lines" sale. Of course I had to go into Janie and Jack. There were a couple of lines that I adored and luckily they had a few things left in the outfits I loved. I kept shopping around, loading Chad with at least 10 outfits per child. Then when I was done I of course said, "Okay, lets check out!" Chad's response to this was, "Uh, no. One outfit for each child...so hurry and pick." "Darn it!!" I thought. I was a little bitter at first, it's rare that you can find so many outfits so cheap at that store. But I narrowed it down. I got a Sunday dress for each girl (which the girls are trying to model in the pictures), and then sweet Chad did let me get an extra outfit for little Soph. So thanks Chad, and thank YOU Janie and Jack for the wonderful seasonal sale!! We love you. =)



3 comments:
Sophie looks SO tired of taking pictures in the last pic! SO FUNNY! I love these girls and their dresses---ADORABLE!
I too love Janie & Jack. Every time I go in there it makes me wish I had a girl too. They really have the cutes girl stuff. So, save their clothes for me and if this baby is a boy we can swap!
I love that Rylee has her little legs crosssed all prim & proper in the second pic and karlee's right, sophie looks like she could fall down in the last pic she's so bored. hysterical and cute.
Post a Comment