We were in the car today on our way to pick Rylee up from school and i said to Sophie....
"Sophie, i really want it to be summertime." (just like i've said everyday since christmas was over)
To which she responds:
"Mom, I know why you want it to be summer....."
"Oh? Why?"
"Because of rolly polly's and your birthday."
So adorable. Yep, Sophie. Exactly!
3 comments:
LOVE that girl! She is too sweet!
So glad you are recording these special moments. Sophie is a deep thinker, a thought provoking child. I know I did write down some of the things you girls said and did as young children. But now it is up to me to find what I did with it! Isn't life grand!
I have to admit I am kind of a silent blog stalker. sorry. I love your recipe blog I have made several things from it. they are so good and my kids LOVE it. I have been trying to make something new every week. thanks so much for your help.
Post a Comment