Wednesday, January 27, 2010

And it begins.......

Okay, I'm not saying I'm going to be completly ripped by the end of this whole experiment, because quite possibly I think that's near impossible for me to achieve. =D BUT, it is fun to do something different than running on the treadmill every single day. So we're going to give it a try. I'll let you know how it goes.

5 comments:

Mk said...

hey- dan bought that last year but i've never done it. Maybe we should do it together and we'll both be ripped???? ;D

I need to get motivated....

liv said...

good luck, it's intense!! :) I especially like the the karate, wow!
Hope things are going well with you guys.

Karlee said...

TOTALLY thought about doing it myself for this little fitness challenge...now I just need to get my butt over to the store to buy weights+pull-up bar but I'm pretty sure this is the route I'm going. Can you PLEASE motivate me DAILY telling me YOU did it so I'll have the motivation to do it?!?

theolsonfamily said...

oh my we are going to do that too!

AmyB said...

YEAH! We are starting week 5 tomorrow. You can do it! You can do it!!