Tuesday, January 5, 2010

STRIKE!

Sophie really wanted to have a bowling party this year and I was ALL FOR IT! No set up, no mess, no cleaning my house, no decorating.......the positives for having a party somewhere else other than your own home could go on and on. So here are the pictures of her party. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOPH SOPH! WE LOVE YOU!!


THE INVITATION:

Sweet Garrin! He really is like another one of my own children! Maybe it has something to do with the crush that he and Sophie have had on eachother since the day he's moved in to our ward. =)

Here are a few more of Sophie's friends. Evan (the one holding the bowling ball), came up to me and said, "THIS IS THE BEST BIRTHDAY PARTY EVER!!!" Sweet boy.

"I love to see the temple............" Am I encouraging this?????

Here is Sophie with the ONE girl that is in her Primary class at church (that is until they moved to another ward).

I really wanted to get all the kids bowling shirts for the party, but the cheapest I could find was $20.00. That is one expensive party favor. So I just ended up making my own. It says, "Sophie's Pin Pals"

Cherise: I don't know how you were able to make your cupcakes without them dripping down the side......I was getting so bugged. But I'm the only perfectionist, my kids never seem to care, they just thought it looked so cool, and that's what matters.

5 comments:

Karlee said...

AWWW!!! What a FUN partay!!! I wish I could've been there (I SOO would've won!) to help celebrate! Little Soph Soph is Boston's best friend that he LOVES to tag along with (he still talks about playing with her). What a CUTE party...thank goodness I have my own free personal party planner! Don't forget, Boston's 2 yr party is in MAY!

Karlee said...

DID I JUST WRITE 2 YEAR PARTY?!?!? UMMMMM NO....my son will be THREE!!! Holy freaking cow!!!!!

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

LOL! You are funny. I was thinking the same thing. Maybe you shouldn't have anymore kids. =) just kidding. =) Love you

Woods: said...

You. Are. Amazing! I LOVE this idea and may steal it some time! Wow, that really looked like such a fantastic party! Oh, and P.S. the Jillian Michaels DVD is "Jillian Michaels 30 day shred" It's intense. I haven't moved on to level 2 or 3...still on level 1 and it makes me so sore!

theolsonfamily said...

You are such a fun mom, if only i could live up to those standards! Come see us PLEASE!!