

Sometimes when Charlie is taking his nap in the afternoon the girls and I will sat down and watch a movie together for quiet time
(it seems to be happening more frequently at this time of year, because I'm always wanting to watch a Christmas movie). Anyway, we'll get a snack together and then the girls turn the room into a "theatre". And by that, I mean, turning off all the lights and shutting the blinds. I know I could be teaching them something or be crafty, but sometimes I really enjoy cuddling in blankets and cozy-ing up with my girls. Won't these times PLEASE last forever!!!
3 comments:
what an adorable memory with mom....
crafts smash!
Ahh, the theater! We still love doing this and it is a great memory of the Withers family! Sure miss you guys!
they will remember these moments and know how much you loved them. :) I love to curl up with the boys and watch movies. :)
Post a Comment