We read "The Very Hungry Caterpillar" and then each of the kids had to be wrapped up into "cacoons" in order to receive their butterfly wings. Some were a little hesitant......
(a few of the boys ditched the camera)
She ended up with some fun new things. We tried to stear clear of more toys. Sophie is a HUGE fan of puzzles and games and was very happy to see that people knew how much she liked them. Later that evening, we went out for her birthday dinner. Yep, you guessed it.....she picked Red Robin.
This morning for her actual birthday, she wanted pancakes for breakfast. We then did our normal--get ready for church--routine and then opened presents from the family members.
Sophie got this polly pocket race track from a good friend yesterday. She's in love with it. She's not your typical girl. She's definetly into cars and trains (along with girly things thrown in on the side), so she was thrilled that Brody was able to find a PINK race track!
We love you Sophie and we are so blessed to have you in our lives. You're growing up so fast and learning so much. We hope you enjoyed your birthday and that you enjoy the many more to come. We Love You! We just hope that you can keep your sister away long enough to open this gift. Watch out.
9 comments:
Happy Birthday Soph, Soph!! We are glad that you had a great party and got all of those fun gifts! (Do I see polly pockets?! :) Wish we could've been there! Miss you!
What a perfect party theme, warm and happy on such a chilly December day. How Fun! Happy B-day Sophie!
Happy Birthday little SOPHIE!!!!! She's getting SOO big, I can HARDLY believe it! You did such a FABULOUS job on this party and I soooo wish I could be there. Too bad I couldn't be there to help, although you probably did much better without me noncreative self hanging around...maybe I could've been there to help keep an eye on little char, char!!!
You are completely insane, you go way over board for parties. I am sure your girls love to have such a great mom! Sophie's hair looks so cute short, I can't believe how old your girls are. So cute!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SOPHIE! She looks like she had a blast at her party! I'm glad she was able to get a Belle horse with the money we gave her and that she loves it! I wish we chould be there for all their birthday parties. It would be so much fun! Sounds like you had a pretty hectic daying getting ready for the party. I still can't believe all the work you put into their parties! You really are a remarkable mother! You have such creative ideas and love seeing the outcomes of all the parties you create! I'll be coming to you, I'm sure, with questions galore when we have our baby.
You are SHOULD get mother of the year after throwing a party like that--you're making the rest of us look bad!!! ;-) You really are a very talented party planner. Happy birthday Soph!
What a fun party! I definitely think you can have the mom of the year award! Poor Charlie, but it sounds like it might be the first of many (not your fault) if he keeps up his very curious and active personality!
Your kids are soooo cute! You are such a good party planner! Cute Cute ideas!
As ususal you rock mom!
Post a Comment