Friday, December 5, 2008

A New Do....

When I went to take pictures of Sophie's new haircut, she says to me.....

Sophie-"Mom, take lots of pictures and then I want to look at ALL of them!"

Mom-"Wow, look how beautiful you are with your new haircut."

Sophie-"Yeah, I am."
Love you, Sophie!


6 comments:

Katie said...

BEAUTIFUL!! I love it! She looks so much older ;( But so beautiful nonetheless!

Aim said...

She looks great! Your kids look so different since the last time I saw them--I showed your blog to Trav and he almost didn't recognize them!

Shayna said...

soph, you look gorgeous!

smnorton said...

Oh my goodness she looks so adorable, and I can't believe how grown up she looks.

Karlee said...

She doesn't even look like little Soph Sophe anymore! She looks beautiful (not like she hasn't in the past) and VERY grown up and mature. Maybe this will also create a change in behavior? I HOPE NOT because I LOVE her JUST the way she is! We'll see you LIVE in a little over a week!

Krystal said...

HI! You don't know me-I saw a comment you posted on Keri Clark's blog, and just had to check out your blog. My last name is Wither's too! :) I married into the name, so I don't know if maybe our husbands are cousins, or long lost brothers (j/j) or something. Anyway, I just thought I would say hi. :)