9 MONTHS OLD It's getting harder and harder these days to snap a photo of our little Chuck. He's constantly on the move. I had to put him in his bumbo for these pictures, but he quickly figured out how to get out of that......
Wow it sure goes by so fast huh?! So are you getting excited for Christmas? What are you guys' plans? We are going to Washington this year, I'm excited it's been awhile since I've been home for Christmas. We're flying so hopefully Olivia does ok on the flight... :)
Okay, I think I've decided that I can't decide who he looks like most...he's a MAJOR mix-THERE! I love this little man! Look at those blue, BLUE eyes! I can't wait to see him...
Everytime I see your posts of Charlie I keep thinking...having a boy would be so much fun and they are oh so cute! I was like you not wanting a boy at all but seeing Charlie makes me happy to think it may be a boy :) He is such a darling boy and I can't wait to squeeze him when I see him for Christmas! Hopefully I can pull him away from his mama long enough and he won't cry...I heard he's definately a mama's boy! :)
8 comments:
Wow it sure goes by so fast huh?!
So are you getting excited for Christmas? What are you guys' plans? We are going to Washington this year, I'm excited it's been awhile since I've been home for Christmas. We're flying so hopefully Olivia does ok on the flight... :)
He is too cute. He must get his look from his father. What blue eyes.
I love him and want to squish his cute cheeks!!
Wow, nine months already?! He is so cute. I love his blonde blonde hair! he's is growing into a little stud!
It is such a good thing you don't live close to me... I really would have to steal him!!!
Hurray for you coming in January! Can't wait to see that baby boy!
Okay, I think I've decided that I can't decide who he looks like most...he's a MAJOR mix-THERE! I love this little man! Look at those blue, BLUE eyes! I can't wait to see him...
Everytime I see your posts of Charlie I keep thinking...having a boy would be so much fun and they are oh so cute! I was like you not wanting a boy at all but seeing Charlie makes me happy to think it may be a boy :) He is such a darling boy and I can't wait to squeeze him when I see him for Christmas! Hopefully I can pull him away from his mama long enough and he won't cry...I heard he's definately a mama's boy! :)
Post a Comment