She said she wanted it above her shoulders, but her mommy and daddy weren't quite ready for that just yet. But we did cut off somewhere between 7 &8 inches. She keeps asking me if it is going to stay short for a long time. She'll say,
"Mom is it going to be long tomorrow, I hope not because I want to show everyone in Texas."
"No sweetie it will stay short for a long time."
"Okay, good."
**PLEASE EXCUSE THE SMILE AND EYES ON MY DAUGHTER. I SWEAR IT IS ALWAYS SO HARD TO GET AN ORIGIANL SMILE OUT OF HER AND FOR HER TO OPEN HER EYES. SHE IS SO FUNNY.
It looks darling. It will be really nice for her to have something lighter for the hot summer. She really likes it.

11 comments:
Very chic!! I love it and she does look quite a bit older...doesn't she want to show her friends in Ohio?! :)
so cute! and she does look old! isn't that funny because when we chop asher's hair, i'm certain he's going to look like a baby.
so cute! I love it!
darling little miss Rylee!
Taylor is scheduled for a summer haircut following her ballet recital at the end of the month...she can't wait!
Oh it's so cute! You did good! I just did Alie's and I went shorter than I've ever done and I love it! So easy for the summer! Rylee looks so darling with the new do!
Oh I love it!! She looks so cute!
I absolutely LOVE IT!!! It's so CUTE on her! It does make her look older! I think next time you should do a bob cut...it would look so so so cute on her! She'll love it too! I love that she thought it might be long the very next day....she cracks me up and says the cutest things! And I gotta give to you and Chad..I didn't know it would be such a big deal for you two to decide to cut your girls hair even as short as it is now! Good for ya'll...I think little girls look so cute with short hair especially the bob cut! Tell her I think she look beautiful!!! :)
great haircut. Rylee is so cute!
It still looks pretty long. We just cut Macees too. I also did not want to but it is thier hair and I don't want her to always want butch hair when she is older because her parents forced her to have long hair. Rylee you look so cute.
Wow! What a difference that makes! She does look way too grown up. I still think you girls are little and now I have to be faced with the reality that my GRANDDAUGHTER is growing up!? But it does look so cute and will be so much easier to take care of this summer...especially after being in the pool. I know how difficult it was to get all the snarls out. Yet it is still long enough to pull back in ponytail or braids. See you in less than six weeks... love ya'll so much!
Very cute! My Mason smiles the same way - squinty eyes and fake smile....gotta love it!
Post a Comment