Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Amazing 8 Years!!

Just wanted to say Happy Anniversary to my adorable hubby!! And to tell him how I am still deeply in love with him! Thank you for the wonderful 8 years of marriage. It seems like it has just flown by, which makes me sad. I'm realizing I'm not FULLY enjoying every day I have with you. Pretty soon we're going to be old and gray and wonder where time went. As I was looking at the very few pictures we have of us together that are downloaded on our computer, it has brought back so many fun memories. Take a look.....





Our wedding day.....the best day of my entire life.
Remember when you were late (because you had a hard time finding parking), and I was almost in tears because I thought you got cold feet and was just going to leave me there at the temple?? Remember that it snowed that night!!
Remember how we both felt sitting in the celestial room waiting to be sealed?
Remember how we felt looking at eachother over the alter as we were being sealed for time and all eternity?


Your HULK party the summer we lived in St. Louis.
We had to be creative since we brought NOTHING with us. We celebrated with wonderful friends, pin the ? on the hulk, cake and ice cream. It was a fun party and there are many more to come.
















Our trip to Mazatlan when I was 6 months pregnant and DID NOT want to be in a bathing suit. Ugh! What a fun trip though.

You building Rylee's crib, with our studly cat Grayson as your side kick!


Pregnant with our first born....Rylee Jean.



You and Rylee


You and Sophie
You and Charlie
You making me laugh, as always, at a Dallas Stars game.


Thank you, Chad for the last 8 years. You have made my life so enjoyable. You make me laugh everyday, just as you had promised when we first were married. It's never a dull moment when you are around. You're so supportive of me in the things I want to do. You're patient, kind, funny, handsome, my biggest fan, an amazing father, very helpful, you give great advice when I need it, creative, and the love of my life. Thank you for all you do. I am so grateful for you and so glad I said "yes" to you 8 years ago. You truly are amazing and I wouldn't ask for anything or anyone else. I love you babe! Happy Anniversary!

8 comments:

Katie said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! Oh, that stinkin' post was just perfect and made me miss my favorite couple soo much more! Hope you have a fabulous day!!

Ivy & Mae said...

Happy Anniversary!

Kristin and Jay said...

Happy 8 years! You guys are so cute. I have some great pictures of you guys if you want me to send them to you =) They have something to do with Chad wearing a blue bra.....hmmmmm =)!

Chiara said...

Wow....EIGHT years huh? Time flies doesn't it? You guys are so cute! CONGRATS!!

Woods: said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys are old pro's at this marriage thing! Oh the summer sales pics. Good memories!

The Larson's said...

Happy Anniversary :)!

Shayna said...

ahhh, everyone always does these tender posts for their anniversaries. i'm nervous for when mine comes:) congrats on such a successful life together! you two are sincerely great! p.s. fun blessing weekend! charlie is so stinking cute (yes, i'm combining comments)

Kristy said...

AWE! I love you two. I remember seeing some of those pictures.