Monday, May 19, 2008

Boyfriends Already???

A few weeks ago at church, Melissa came up to me and told me that Sophie had a little boyfriend in her class.....Garrin Lord. Apparently, he always has to sit by her at church and he tries to make her laugh and they give each other hugs, and just are silly every time they are around each other.
I thought it was just this one time, but then I started hearing it from MULTIPLE people about how giggly they are when they are together. Their sunbeam teachers try to seperate them, but Garrin gets very territorial (so I am told), and has to be next to Sophie.
Well we got a birthday invite for his party and there on the envelope was Sophie's name with a heart next to it. His mother, Kristy, told Chad that Garrin told his mom to put a heart next to her name before she gave it to us. Hilarious right?
Then we get to the party on Saturday and when Sophie walks into the door he immediately starts making silly faces at her and they both are just laughing together. It was so funny. Then there were a couple of times where there were other boys sitting or standing by Sophie and Garrin would not stand for it. He had to step in and be right next to Sophie too.
So, I asked Garrin if he would take a picture with Sophie so I could show ya'll how cute this little "couple" is and they were both very excited to be photographed together. They are too cute! Sophie is constantly telling us how she "loves Garrin" and tells us all about the funny things he does to her. I'm glad they are such good friends. He is adorable!!

The envelope

"flirting"

He did have a shirt on earlier, I promise. I think it got frosting all over it though from his cake.

8 comments:

Katie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie said...

Well, they make a fabulous couple if I do so say myself. Sophie Lord..very nice! ;)

Shayna said...

sooo cute! having a boyfriend makes her look older already.

Karlee said...

That is HILARIOUS! I can't believe Sophie is not shy around this kid and that's she's giggly and silly with him! SOOO not that Sophie I know! She must really have a crush on this little guy....

The Larson's said...

So cute! I think that it is so nice that he likes Sophie so much! They are a cute couple :)!

Woods: said...

That is darling! They really do make a great couple! And he's already protective and fighting off other guys?! So funny!

Kristy said...

Gap I love we also have it. She is too cute and little for a boyfriend. He does look nice though haha.

Empress Bop Around the Clock said...

I LOVE IT!! Sophie has a little boyfriend and he's so cute! Way to go Soph Soph! Nice choice in the men department :) And of course we all know why he can't get enough of Sophie because she's so adorably cute! These are the cutest pictures!