Thursday, February 28, 2008

First Haircut

My dear friend came over last night to color my hair (yes she does make house calls!) What a great friend right?! Well, I asked her if she wouldn't mind trimming Sophie's hair. It was the first time Sophie has ever had her hair cut. She was a little nervous because she thought it would hurt, but she did a fantastic job holding still for Melissa and she even got her hair blown dry and styled. She loved it! And her hair looks adorable. Thanks Melissa!
BEFORE........


STYLING.....



AFTER.....

Sorry it's blurry. My camera wasn't wanting to take close-ups last night for some reason. Ugh!

5 comments:

Kristin and Jay said...

She is a doll! Her hair was really long holy cow! And I'm glad Rylee's mystery spot doesn't sound too bad. Hopefully the lotion will take care of it and its not ring worm. Agh!

Katie said...

What a beauty!! She is soo cute and dang, her hair was flippin' long!

Karlee said...

Okay I didn't realize Sophie's hair was so long! But it really was! That makes me laugh that she thought it would hurt! I guess that's a typically comment of a 3 year old getting their hair cut! I like the way she styled it!

Mk said...

What a doll! I for see a hair commercial and modeling contract in the future!

Melissa said...

It was so fun playing with a GIRLS hair for a change! call me anytime!