While getting her ready for bed a few days ago I noticed this weird bite on the back of her calf....then put two and two together. She got bit while we were in Dallas by some form of insect, amphibian, or reptile. She said it wasn't bothering her and I hadn't seen her itch it recently. Chad and I got online to check out spider bites (some pictures are really nasty and I wouldn't recommend looking =). The bite itsn't pussy or anything, but today I wanted to check it out again, and it has gotten bigger. So what do I do? She's acting normal, it's not pussy, and she's not scratching uncontrolably. BUT it has gotten bigger and it is puffy. So.....maybe I should take her into the doctor.....right? I know what most of you are thinking, "Hey stupid call the doctor!!!" Okay, I will today and let you know what they say.
In the mean time, here are pictures of her bite!

5 comments:
As nasty as it is..it looks like ringworm. I have had it before and it always looked like that. I could be wrong, but that's what I remember it looking like...
My first thought was RING WORM!!! How does that happen?!? Poor Rylee that totally can't be fun! CALL THE DOCTOR THOUGH! It doesn't look like something that's just going to go away...
Aggghh! I would be freaking out, what a brave little girl. Well I know its not a hobo spider bite =). I know what those look like (unfortunately), and I don't think they have those spiders in Texas. I hope it gets better soon!!
i vote ringworm too. tell me what the doctor says! poor poor rylee. at least its not itching anymore.
and the verdict is?
Post a Comment