Just wanted our friends down in Dallas to know that we will be making a short trip down there this weekend. We fly in Friday night and will be driving back Monday! If we don't get to see you sometime on Saturday then we will see you at church on Sunday......well that is if I can get up and be to church by flippin' 8:30 in the morning. What's up with that? I guess it beats 2:30 in the afternoon right?
We're looking foward to seeing all of you. We love and miss you so much.
5 comments:
hey whats up, it has been a while stumbled upon your blog. looks like you guys are doing well. congrats on the third. just thought i would say hello.
austin dyer
I'm VERY excited about ya'll trip here this weekend! I'm glad you have decided to stay until Monday...much better!
It was so fun to hang out with you guys! Love the new ride! Can't wait to hear about bebe #3!
Doing a test.
UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE...we want to see pictures of you and the family and of the SUV!
Post a Comment