Yes, I know that Valentine's Day was over a week ago, but for some reason it ALWAYS takes me that long to finally want to download my pictures from my camera to the computer. So here is our Valentine's Day.Sophie and I started the day off with going to Rylee's Valentine party at school. I was in charge of goody bags. I found these cute cellophane bags with hearts all over them, filled them with yummy candy, and tied a heart shaped balloon to each bag. They were a hit. (by the way, the fancy balloons at Party City were only 99 cents on Valentine's Day.....score!).
The girls and I wanted to surprise daddy at work so we made a flower bouquet made out of candy and paper and on the bottom of each paper flower we wrote things that we loved about Chad. The girls loved it. Then we went and got a huge balloon and tied a Dr. Pepper (his favorite) and a new Wii game to it. The girls were so excited to bring these gifts to his work. They always love going inside and seeing daddy's desk and all the nice people daddy works with---especially because they come out with loads of candy!
Chad got off work early. When he came home he had a GORGEOUS bouquet of flowers for me. I've never seen anything so beautiful. Roses and lilly's (my favorite). He also got the girls a bouquet of flowers too. Then he surprised me with my diaper bag!!!! I was so thrilled. I've wanted it for what seems like forever and he didn't know if he would spend the money on it. Lucky for me, he did. =) I was thrilled to say the least.
The girls received plenty of cards, candy, and a movie each on Valentine's Day and then we went out as a family to Macaroni Grill. It was a "lovely" day.
Rylee's Pre-K class. She loves going to school to see her friends and teacher.

Please excuse Rylee's immodesty in the pictures. For some reason I didn't catch on to the fact that you can see up her dress in most of these pictures.


14 comments:
i like the bag!
yay!! YOU UPDATED! Ok, I love their dresses and I LOVE THE BAG! Happy Valentine's to you...score! BTW, we seriously miss you and it is starting to set in...
That Chad is so Chic, love that bag!
Fun! Cute cute girls, LOVE the matching dresses and red bows! What a good mommy to bring such cool goody bags to Pre-K! And, okay! LOVE THE BAG! It's darling and is so perfect! Yeah! Happy V-day for you!
So cute. I love your diaper bag. Beautiful flowers too. My kids love to go to my mom's office because they get a ton of candy there too.
I love the girls little dresses! You are a very cute, creative mother! And I'm VERY jealous of your cute new diaper bad! Wish I could've gotten one too!!!!
too bad i don't dress my kids as cute as yours. darling! and of course, as everyone else has mentioned, your bag is wicked.
You guys are so cute! Way to go Chad - that bag is FIERCE!
Where did you get your diaper bag?
K I know everyone has commented on the bag, but I LOVE it!! So very cute! Beautiful flowers and I love how your girls always match. Now you get to cordinate a little boy in the mix. Your kids always look adorable! Its wierd to see Chad as a Business Man =). That just means we are all grown up and old =). Did you purposely not put your picture up? We want to see you too! I've been told you are the cutest pregnant person ever! K I have totally written a novel. I will stop now =)
Such a cute family! I love how Chad brought flowers for the girls too. So sweet! Are you ready to have that baby, or what? Your girls are so beautiful, I can hardly wait to see your stunning little man! Miss you guys!
What a FUN v-day...you're flowers are gorgeous! I'm glad that you and the girls had fun with Chad's gift, what a BLAST!
You better blog fast when your little man arrives! I am too anxious to see him!
I know how you feel about Chuckie-Cheese....I feel the same way. I hate it! But my boys love it...so once a year we have to go! ;)-
When are you going to come visit the great state of Utah again? Be sure to let me know...I'd love to tag along and play with you and Shay and Brooke.
Post a Comment