Today is picture day at Rylee's school. I was all excited about it until my friend, Melessa, showed me the "prop" they used in the picture. It's this big, plastic, primary colored cube that each child will sit on for their pictures. Hideous! So, of course, being the person that I am, I had to coordinate Rylee's outfit with the cube. I know, I'm nuts.
But just in case the pictures at school didn't turn out, here are some of Rylee (and Sophie) before school.
It was hard to get Sophie to smile because she said she was too cold to smile.....whatever.
I love this picture of the girls together......
Notice the sequence of events while I was trying really hard to get a good picture of Sophie and her new haircut......



10 comments:
ok, those are adorable pictures!!! Rylee took some AMAZING pictures. She looks so grown up! I love the two of them together! Aww, you are soo good!
So cute! I love the hair Soph. You are nuts I think I am bad then I see your girls and their perfect outfits and hair everyday. nI love it! So we were in Salt Lake not Georgetown! It was freezing. They don't have anything as delicious as Cheesecake Factory in this poor town. Goodness they just got one in Salt Lake I would say we are a good 20 years or so away from it here. see ya
Rylee=Kristin 23 years ago! She looks JUST like you! Where did you get those dresses? I swear you get to go shopping for every new event! I'm a little jealous yes! OH! And you are due in like a week and a half and STILL NO PICTURES OF THE NURSERY! GET WITH IT and POST THEM!
Your girls are adorable! Where do you find their clothes?? Im right there with you on matching the primary colored cubes. lol I probably would have done the same thing. lol Maybe its a southern thing. lol
Can't believe how big the girls are...they look so cute in their matching outfits. Hope our new little guy can find something to wear as well. Ha! And hope that he is as understanding of his mother's love of photography. Love those pictures!! See ya'll in ten days!
They are sooooo beautiful! What sweet little angels!
babes as usual!
CUTE CUTE CUTE! I love your little girls and I bet their brother will be just as cute!
Post a Comment