Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Our First Snow

Our first snow fall this year happened over the weekend. The girls were so excited. And I honestly think there is nothing cuter than children dressed up in snow suits. I love how marshmellowy they look. It's so great. So on Monday, Chad came home from work early so he could go out and play with the girls before it got dark, or melted. It wasn't alot of snow, but the girls are happy with whatever they can get. We can't wait for the soft fluffy snow to get here. That's the fun stuff. But the girls still had a lot of fun with their daddy out there. I stayed inside for the majority of it. Livi and Spencer were also over to join in on the fun.
Afterward they came inside with sweaty hair and rosy cheeks ready to have their hot chocolate. I took a few pictures (as well as Katie) and put them in a slide show below. These pictures were some of my favorites though. Enjoy!


4 comments:

Katie said...

Oh the first snowfall of the year!! Thanks for letting us play with you! We had a great time and the kids enjoyed it (when spencer wasn't running in the street!!) We'll miss you next year...

Kristin and Jay said...

K you guys crack me up over your big snow suits and barely any snow =). You have definately been living in warm weather for too long! But your girls are adorable!

Karlee said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE these pictures of the girls! They are ADORABLE! I have two of the CUTEST nieces EVER!

Shayna said...

gorgeous girls!! i love snow suits!