Tuesday, December 4, 2007

FINALLY

Well it's finally opened. CALIFORNIA PIZZA KITCHEN! This is by far my most favorite restaurant to eat at (not counting anything Mexican). The first time I went was right before we moved from Dallas. We went with Cherise, Brady, Annilee, and Jeremy. It was divine! Then we moved out to Kansas and they also had one, but it was light years away (okay 20 minutes). But I didn't ever want to make the drive to go and eat over there. THEN they started to build one 5 minutes from our house and it opened yesterday. Chad and I took the girls there for FHE! Oh how good it was. Does anyone else share this same passion?p.s. Sorry I haven't blogged about anything lately, I just really have had nothing to really blog about. It's been pretty boring. Sorry.

1 comment:

Karlee said...

OKAY! THANKS FOR BLOGGING! But where is the pic of your Christmas tree you worked so hard on?!??! I don't have much to say about "California Pizza" kitchen. I've only been there once and I think I liked it okay. I will have to say I stuck my nose up about going because of the "California" part in it...you know I always have problems with California...HA! I'm so weird!