Okay, anyone who doubted......I want a sincere appology. Just kidding. I can't beging to tell you how thrilled we were to find out on Sunday that LSU was going to the National Championship Bowl Game in New Orleans on January 7th. Alot has been going on with the team and we are pround to say that Les has decided to stay with the tigers! Geaux Les. Alot of people doubted that they wouldn't make it......I never gave up. I had faith in my team the whole time! We are so excited for them. And as Karlee said, we just need to get our hands on some tickets!!GEAUX TIGERS!

1 comment:
I like these pictures...by the way where did you find this cute background?!? Oh and one more thing.....GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!!! Looked like USC couldn't quite MAKE IT this year! Guess we'll have to wait until they get a little bit better before we meet them in the National Championship to show them up..sorry pete!
Post a Comment