Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving


I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. And from checking ya'lls blogs, it sounds like you did. My entire family went to Colorado this year and sadly Chad and I stayted behind. It was sad because it's really not fun to spend a family holiday all by yourselves. But we did decide to still have the whole feast, although I was dreading the fact of cooking all day long for only 4 people (well really 2, my kids don't eat alot). Then last moment we invited Greg and Melissa Evans over for the Thanksgiving feast. It was fun to be able to have some friends over and to socialize. We had a lot of fun with them and appreciate them coming over to help fill the void of no family around. Thanks ya'll.

By the way, that is not my kitchen table, it's just some random photo I got off the net. Too bad though, huh? =)

2 comments:

Karlee said...

You should've left the part out about this not being your table! Then people would've thought you were SOO talented! But then again I take that back, you ARE VERY talented because last year at Thanksgiving your table was VERY close to this!

Melissa said...

Yeah- This is definitely not your table- Yours was full of the BEST food I've ever eaten! Who wants to eat fake pumpkins anyway?
Thanks again for having us over. We loved it!