Which is why I was surprised when Chad told me to take the girls to Build-A-Bear and let them get Clarice and/or Rudolph for part of their Christmas a week ago. They did get the noise, but no outfit. They were so thrilled to be able to go and get these. They each got to pick which reindeer they wanted. Rylee--of course--chose Clarice, and Sophie,--of course--chose Rudolph. It is a fun experience and they were so happy. They play with them everyday and totally act out the Rudolph movie. It's actually pretty cute. Rylee's friend, Anna, came with us and picked out here Rudolph as well. All three were so excited to be able to play when they got home. Merry Christmas girls!

1 comment:
I will always laugh that Sophie is TOTALLY opposite of being girly! I think it's HILARIOUS that she picked Rudolph! I mean I guess it's not uncommon for a little kid to pick him being it is the holidays and all but at Disney World she picked Mickey instead of Minnie (and fought with you about it!), wants Little People instead of Ponies, picked Rudolph instead of Clarice! This child kills me! She is absolutely HILARIOUS! I love her!
Post a Comment