Well, Sophie turned 3 on Friday, December 14th. I can hardly believe it. It seems like just a few months ago I was bringing her home from the hospital and enjoying every little newborn moment of her. She has been so much fun to watch grow and learn. I can't believe how fast she has grown and how much personality she has. She is almost completely opposite of her sister Rylee, and yet wants to be just like her. She looks like her daddy more than anything and also has many characteristic traits of him as well.
Sophie loves to color, play dress up, play with her sister, is stubborn, independent, loving, kind, loves to make new friends, likes nursery and can't wait to be a sunbeam to be able to see her sister in primary every week! And has one of the cutest smiles I have ever seen. She truly keeps getting more and more beautiful everyday. We are so blessed to have her as part of our family. She keeps me on my toes and has such a sweet spirit about her.
We had a small family party with her on Friday, and then her friend party today (pictures will follow), but as for now, I would love for ya'll to sit and enjoy this slide show of Sophie. She has changed so much over the last 3 years and is getting so big. We again are truly blessed to have her as a part of our family and can't wait to see what another year brings. Happy 3rd Birthday Sophie......WE LOVE YOU!!!
4 comments:
Hey!! Im so glad it finally worked! Sorry it took me for ever to get it to you. We would love to see you when you come into town! Just let us know!!!
So darling! Happy 3rd birthday to Sophie and to you for making it this far! It's hard work! She was such a pretty baby and is such a beautiful little girl! Glad you guys are doing well! Hope you have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Beautiful sweet bebe - just like her mommy! Happy B-day!
Oh my gosh I am frieking out right now. Seriously heart pounding... I miss you guys so much. Now I am crying. Really why didn't you tell me you had a blog I would have been on it. The girls are so big. Sophie already 3 and don't even know your aunt Kristy haha. I am not surprised but they are beautiful. HI Chad. Oh wow we miss you guys. Hows the little guy?
Post a Comment