I love traditions! It's so fun to see how excited our children get when they remember the special things we do in our family! I have NO IDEA why I have kept or even started this tradition. December blows my mind with how busy we are every single year. However, this is one tradition that I cannot afford to stop. My children LOVE to decorate their cookies. It's so fun to lay out all the different toppings and watch their imaginations come to life. They even get along for the full hour of cookie decorating (that's the real reason why I do this).
I asked the kids to wait until after dinner to eat a couple of their cookies.... well...they each started out with 6 cookies...
Charlie, somehow, only has 4 cookies left...hmmm
Sophie's cookie masterpiece!
1 comment:
I botched this tradition the first year we did it too. You are seriously making me look bad! Good thing Boston doesn't remember. But won't it be fun to do these kinds of things TOGETHER!?!?! Sooner then LATER! YAY!!!!!!! Thank you Charlie for eating your cookies...total boy move right there. You are such a good fun mom. Now it's Sept so start prepping for Christmas NOW so it won't be so crazy during the holidays! Ready....GO!!
Post a Comment