Wednesday, September 5, 2012

There's A First Time For Everything...

We FINALLY got family pictures done!  I know, I know, why haven't I gotten them done sooner?  Well, I'm not a huge fan of myself and don't like to photographed for the world to see.  But, I put the low self-esteem issues aside, and decided to do it!  
So, finally introducing...

The Withers FIRST Family Photo Shoot!

















































4 comments:

Annilee said...

Those are darling...love the clothes and the Fall leaves. Jealous that you have somewhere so pretty to take pictures. I hear you are joining the Prosper compound...that makes me happy, haven't seen you in years! Take care...

And you are crazy to not think you are beautiful...more family pictures in your future I hope!

Katie said...

Amazing. You look absolutely fantastic and I love them all! i still can't get over the one's where you are with Charlie and Landry...ah!
The one's where the kids are throwing the leaves in the air? Seriously Kristin...you are all beautiful and so photogentic!
Love and miss you!

Katie said...

oh, and chad looks good too ;) hehe!!

Karlee said...

Oh I just LOVE LOVE LOVE these pictures!! Charlie's pictures crack me up. Definitely his little personality coming out in each one! Priceless. My FAVORITE I think is the one with you holding Landry on your chest looking down at him. That could seriously sell prints!! So precious. They are all gorgeous. YOU ARE GORGEOUS!!! I hope you took these pictures and made a HUGE collage wall in your house!!!