Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Annual Christmas Book Club Party

The book club group that I'm apart always will end the year with a good book, yummy food, and a book exchange.  We had a lot of fun this year and we all received some very delightful books.

Here is the invitation that I had sent out.  Sorta boring, but in my defense, December is CrAzY for us (as it is for everyone), so I had to whip up something pretty quick!


This was the food table: 
We had a mashed potato bar, I had sugar cookies to match the ornaments on the invitation, and then we had peppermint cupcakes.

Never mind the blinds that are broken in the background... :/




No, there was no alcohol served on this particular night...we used the margarita glasses to put our  mashed potatoes and toppings in.

1 comment:

Karlee said...

And you serve alcohol on other nights....?;) I'm impressed you did what you did! Looks GREAT! I'm so jealous of your cute creativity! You make it look easy...if only it were. I need to get some cute cake stands like your's...one day! Maybe I need to throw a party to have a good excuse to buy some...I did finally invest in a gravy boat...now onto cake platters!