Gingerbread Houses is another one of our favorite things to do around Christmas time. Why do I overload myself with all these activities during December is BEYOND me.
The year before we tried doing a TRUE gingerbread house. With real gingerbread and all...NEVER again! This year, we kept it simple and it worked out so well! Graham crackers are the only way to go!
Focusing so hard on her accessories to her house
Carefully putting it all together
So proud of his creation (with a little help)
A few days before, we had some good friends of ours invite us over to their house for a date night. They said we were all going to create our own gingerbread houses. It was so much fun!
Here is what Chad whipped up...
And here is mine! Mine is totally better than his. ;)
A family of gingerbread houses!
2 comments:
I am totally using graham crackers this year! Good idea! The real houses r a disaster. Haha
I agree...do the graham crackers. I have never tried again on gingerbread houses post our traumatic gingerbread making about 3 or 4 years ago. I will attempt again this year with graham crackers. Thanks for the shove. By the way, your ginger bread house is AWESOME and WAAAY better than chad's. Sorry Chad. I'm completely impressed. You should win some money for that thing! Can you teach your unskilled sister? Also...Rylee's pj's...LOVE! Can I have some for myself please?
Post a Comment