I LOVE the Nutcracker!!!! This year our dear friend's daughter was performing in it, so we decided to take the girls with us this year. My mom sent the girls a Nutcracker book, so I would read it to them so they could understand the ballet.
It was also my first time leaving Landry with a babysitter. HOWEVER, we are very lucky and blessed to have a wonderful (regular) babysitter. She is AMAZING and we have had her come over a few times a month for the last 3-4 years. We love her, the kids love her, and so I knew that she would take care of Landry very well.
You can tell by the way Charlie is dressed, that he did not tag along. He did, however, want to get in on the action and hold a ticket just like his sisters.
Charlie was a little sad that he couldn't come along, so I tried to cheer him up by taking a picture with him (it didn't work).
It was such a fun night, and the girls sat in their seat the whole time just amazed at all the costumes and dancing! We will definitely be taking them again next year!
1 comment:
#1 you are gorgeous. #2 you passed that on to your girls. #3 you should go into professionally styling kids...you would be VERY successful! I think its so cute charlie wanted to tag along. Little does he know what REALLY goes on during the Nutcracker. He would NOT be entertained (I barely am)! It's for your own good son...
Post a Comment