Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Somebody Had A Birthday!

This girl LOVES her birthday!!!  Who doesn't though, right?  Well, Sophie probably loves it more than most.  She is definitely a child that needs more attention and love than our others, so when her birthday comes, it is ALL ABOUT HER!!!  We love to shower her with surprises and gifts during the day.  She loves going to school and being the birthday girl.  She loves to decide on what snack she should bring for her class.  She loves deciding on where to go eat for her birthday dinner.  This girl loves everything about her special day.

Because she turned 7 years old this year, she had a family party.  I was worried that she would be sad, but she embraced it like no one you've ever seen.  

After opening her gifts she proudly exclaimed, "THIS IS THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!!"
LOVE you sweet Sophie!!  So very glad that Heavenly Father sent you to our family!





1 comment:

Karlee said...

Can she please STOP getting older! I just hate this! I remember her when you first moved that Kansas being SO little and still so fiesty. Why can't they stay young forever?