Thursday, December 1, 2011

We Love Daddy, Yes Sir-E!

The girls most favorite thing to do on Father's Day is to make their daddy their very own cards.  They really do go all out.  They draw pictures, hearts, write notes, and by the end of the day, they've probably made 5 cards each.

Chad usually asks for a very low key Father's Day.  He always asks for steak and potatoes because we probably have steak twice a year (one of them being on Father's Day).

I thought I was pretty creative with Chad's gifts this year.  Chad LOVES sunflower seeds and one day I was walking around Costco and saw this massive bucket full of sunflower seeds.  I HAD to have it!  So now Chad is a proud owner of a year's worth of sunflower seeds.  Chad also LOVES waffle cones, and I saw that they had waffle cone makers at Crate and Barrel.  Now there is no need to purchase or go to a fancy ice cream parlor for waffle cones, because Chad can make them all on his own.  He actually made some that same day and they were pretty good.  Not to bad for a first-timer.

No comments: