Another traditional activity that we do when we visit my parents (no matter what time of year) is to take the kids to a place called Jump N' Jive. The kiddos always have so much fun, plus it wears them out.
This particular day, we did an awful lot. No wonder the kids crashed at the end of the day so quickly.
After Jump N' Jive, we let the kids cool themselves down by letting them swim and eat a snowball. There is a snow shack right by my parents house, so this is always a must when we visit in the summer!
Later in the evening after dinner we took the kids outside to run around for a bit. Surprisingly, the weather wasn't too bad.
Rylee and Sophie LOVE babies! They each took a turn pushing Hudson around in the stroller while the boys road in the red mustang or pulled each other in the wagon. When it was Rylee's turn to push Hudson around, and when it was time to come inside, we saw that she had put him to sleep! What a great babysitter.
I had to post this....
Each night while we're at my parents house, each family picks a couple of nights to cook dinner, so my mom doesn't have to do all the cooking and cleaning up after meals. Well this particular night was Kari's turn to cook. She had mentioned something about setting the table and Krew wanted to badly to help his mama out!
Isn't he adorable?
1 comment:
I miss summer SO much!! I mean I'm loving Christmas but we have SOOO much fun in the summer. I totally never saw Krew's little set up for dinner that night! We must have been at the Hoopers. SOOO hilarious AND adorable!!! Also, that picture of my son's bare bum...yeah that must come off. We got freaky pretadors lurking around!
Post a Comment