My kids were dying to see CARS 2 and we told them they had to wait until we got to Papa and Mimi's so we could all see it together. So while we were in Louisiana, we took the kids and ventured out to the theater to see the new CARS 2 movie!
Yes, I know that these are the same pictures over and over again. BUT, I thought I would fill you in on how our picture taking with Charlie has been going as of lately. The boy can NOT just hold still and smile. It can make it pretty difficult at times, but I will have to say, I think it's pretty freakin' hilarious.
Yes, I know that these are the same pictures over and over again. BUT, I thought I would fill you in on how our picture taking with Charlie has been going as of lately. The boy can NOT just hold still and smile. It can make it pretty difficult at times, but I will have to say, I think it's pretty freakin' hilarious.
We even went outside to try a change of scenery so we could put Huddy Hud in the pictures too, but Charlie's still being silly.
Can't hold still for
one. single. shot.
1 comment:
DIED laughing!!! Those are my FAVORITE pictures!! I laughed when I uploaded all my pictures from the trip and got shots in just about everyone I have of him. He's seriously hilarious! He will keep you laughing til the day he dies!
Post a Comment