One Sunday afternoon in February, Chad and I thought it would be a good idea to pack a lunch and take the kids up to see the Kansas City temple being built. What a neat experience. It was heart warming to hear them talk about the temple and to hear them say how beautiful it was. To hear them say to each other, "One day, I'm going to get married in there!" What a great goal to have! We are so very blessed to have temples on the earth and to have one being built so close to us!! I'm grateful for my testimony of the temple and that I am able to share that with my children as they continue to grow and to strive to keep the commandments.
We love to see the temple!!!
--President Thomas S. Monson, "Welcome to Conference," Ensign, May 2010, 4
1 comment:
I didn't know you did this! Such a good idea! I can't wait to be there when each of these kids gets MARRIED in the tempe! Won't that be a crazy day?
Post a Comment