While I was sick earlier on this year, I had to document some of the things that took place in our home.
We have several Disney movies downloaded on to our computer. Charlie quickly figured out how to get to the folder where the movies were and could start them all by himself. One day, I got up off the couch and found him like this......

ALL of my children were a HUGE help to me during the earlier part of my pregnancy and helped out with the chores ALOT.


2 comments:
Wow. What great kids you have! Four will be a piece of cake when the others have skills like that :)
LOVE that first picture of Charlie. I still don't understand how he could really SEE the picture all that close by #1 laying at that angle and #2 sitting that close!!! But hey, he entertained himself that day, so why question it!
And I Agree with Amy, 4 will be a cake walk with those 3 great helpers!!! No need to worry...you can surely do 5!
Post a Comment