Monday, June 13, 2011

They Say It's Your Birthday

Like I had said in an earlier post, Rylee received a baby doll for her birthday last year from one of her friends. She has since brought this baby to life! Her name is Ella and her birthday is February 20.

Rylee gives her baths frequently, changes her diaper, changes her clothes, and even has an infant seat that she puts Ella in so that way she can go in the car with us without being unsafe. =)

We have come to accept Ella as part of our family.

Well on February 20, 2011 Ella turned 1 year old. So Rylee asked if she could throw her a birthday party.




Here is the invitation that Rylee made for her baby's party


the front


the inside



and the back





Sophie also made this special picture for Ella for her birthday


Rylee got an easy bake oven for Christmas and wanted to use this to make Ella's birthday cake this year. So, that's just what we did.






Here is Ella waiting patiently in her high chair to take a taste of her birthday cake


Chad lighting the birthday candle




Rylee and her little 1 year old



And yes, Chad did do Charlie's hair for this special occasion

3 comments:

Karlee said...

You NEVER told me Rylee had a party for little Ella!! We would have sent a present! ;) So cute to me that she treats her like her REAL child...what a GREAT big sister to have. Guess she learns from her momma! Oh! And charlie's hair...he definitely looks like he fits into the family from the 1950's! Hilarious!

WhitParks said...

Oh my goodness, this is THE cutest thing I have ever heard of! And you were telling me I was doing a good job taking pics of the small moments...I am so glad you posted this. I too like to look in on you. Miss you.

liv said...

What a sweet mommy she is. It has been so fun to look at all your posts! I hope things are going well for you guys.