Saturday, July 23, 2011

100 DAYS

Sophie's kindgergarten class was asked to bring in a collection of 100 things as part of their celebration for the 100th day of school. She wanted to do cupcake liners. Although we didn't have to "collect" a whole lot over a long period of time, she still had a really fun time putting every single one of these liners on to her poster board. I asked her if she wanted me to put her name on the top in some sort of cute lettering. She nicely told me, "No, mom. That's okay, I just want to write it myself." Okay, then. She was ThRiLlEd to be turning this in to her teacher. Sophie LOVES school (yes, she is only in kindergarten), but she just loves learning. We love you Sophie!



1 comment:

Karlee said...

Taking the easy way out on collecting huh soph? ;) I'd done the SAME thing back in my school days....that's the SMART thing to do! lol! I love a little sophie in my life.